Albeit that Good Works, which are the fruits of Faith, and follow after justification cannot put away our sins, and endure the severity of God’s judgment; yet are they pleasing and acceptable to God in Christ, and do spring out necessarily of a true and lively Faith; insomuch that by them a lively faith may be as evidently known as a tree discerned by the fruit. -Article XII (Of Good Works) from Articles of Religion, Book of Common Prayer (1928).
- Serve this community as faithful stewards of God’s creation.
- Work diligently in diverting consumptive ”waste” from our landfills by researching, locating and/or developing sources for reuse.
- Respect the diverse needs and concerns of our customers -- always.
- Honor all commitments and promises.
- Return the proceeds of this family partnership to the community through giving, commerce and enterprise.
- Leave behind a humble footprint and a persistent legacy.
In doing so, we obligate ourselves to the core principals of:
- Proper stewardship of all God’s resources, especially monetary responsibility and the care for His creation.
- True productive entrepreneurship in a free and open market.
- Confidence and integrity derived from a disciplined work ethic.
- Service to others.